By appointment only.
Touted as one of LA’s premiere horsemanship coaches, Eric Ancker has been coaching beginning to advanced riders at Sunset Ranch and around Los Angeles for over a decade. Offering private lessons in general horsemanship (Western, and English riding) with an emphasis on trail riding, natural horsemanship and the human/horse experience, he has over 25 years experience.
All lessons are private, by appointment, and available only on Saturday and Sunday.
“He’s more than an instructor . . . he’s a life coach.”
- Are you an actor or actress who needs to prepare for that upcoming role?
- Are you an experienced rider and want a little more from your trail ride?
- Have you been coming up to the ranch for a while and want to learn about working with horses?
- Need to prepare that actor for riding in your film?
- Do you need some horse therapy?
- Interested in buying a horse and don’t know where to start?
- Do you have a horse . . . and need some help?
When you call, text or email, Eric will set up a time for your first 1 hour lesson. The cost is $85 payable at the time of the lesson. Sunset Ranch accepts Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX. After your first 1 hour lesson, you can talk to him about continuing lessons. Further pricing is listed below.
Dress requirement for first lesson: Long pants and closed toe shoes. Sneakers are OK for the first lesson. Helmets are required for all riders, if you don’t have one we have them at the ranch for you to borrow free of charge.
~Call (323) 385-5158 or text to make an appointment. You can also send an email using the form below.~
Private 1 Person Lesson Rates
|Private 1 Person||Rate||Package of 10|
|1 Person, 1 Hour||$85||$750|
|1 Person, 1.5 Hour||$120||$1,100|
|1 Person, 2 Hour||$155||$1,450|